Thursday, September 16, 2010

My poor friend blogger...

Oh blogger, my poor mistreated friend. I only ever come to you to talk when things are going well or things are going bad. But even still you allow me to vent so that I can move on with things.

As far as things going bad, I guess you could not get much worse than now.

I am in the process of getting divorced. It would not have been my choice. Frankly I still don't know what my choice is. I feel as though my hands are being forced, and there are no decisions left to me. But what is done is done, and now I must find a way for me to move forward.

Starting a life over when you are nearly 30 is not fun. I am just now getting myself set back up to the point where I can even function, and I have no idea what to do with myself. For the time being I am simply going through the motions. Mostly because I have no energy left to do anything else.

Well enough of the self pity and the hatred. I am a strong man, and I can get past anything. I just spent the last three years of my life muddling through some pretty tough situations, with the goal in mind always ending with me standing hand in hand with the woman I loved. Now I need to determine what I want in life now that I cannot have that.

No comments: