Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Blog

Up until now this blog has not been published. It has been a private entry for me to record my thoughts. I have considered making it public, maybe even advertising it. The reason for this is that I have started writing again. I used to write on a daily basis. Largely things that made no sense to anyone but me. I have supressed this, because I was too busy living my life. But now that I have begun again, I find that I cannot or do not want to stop (or are these the same thing?). I believe that some feedback may help me to figure out what is noise in my head, and what actually makes sense.

The only dilemma I have is that a lot of what I have posted here is very personal, and may hurt some of the people that read it. But truly the only people that will make sense of any of it are the people that know me and have lived through it with me. The rest will probably see it as pointless whining gibberish.

But as always when my mind is crossed about a subject, I will put it off until another day, and allow my subconscious to chew on it.

No comments: