Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Somedays your the bug...

...and somedays your the windshield.

Things have been going really well but every now and again you have a day where everything goes wrong.

I got comcast in to set up internet and everything was working great until the tech left. Now I get disconnected every ten minutes.

I set aside time to finish my schoolwork before class only to realize that I have no idea where my portable hard drive is.

I left early to come to class so that I could stop at the PSECU office in Harrisburg to close the joint account. I got there at 4:05, they closed at 4.

And speaking of banks I got a call from them earlier today. I wrote a check to transfer funds from one account to another. It was a little over 3 grand. I forgot to sign it. So not only did I get a fee but I had to rush over to the ATM to make another deposit so I didnt go in the red and have my rent check bounce.

I got it all straightened out, but it is only 5 and I am already ready to give up on today.

Hopefully tomorrow is better.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: